Thursday, November 15, 2007

hayy!!!

Hey everyone out there the Internet world!!! so this is my first blog!! So to let you all know I am a person who silkscreens and designs shirts, hoodies, purses and whatever else.

This blog is for people to check out my shirts and designs and if anyone likes them and wants one just send me an e-mail. My e-mail is chin.jessi@gmail.com . Pictures of them are going to go up soon!! So keep coming back to see them.

So long for now!!

Oh yea I also do custom shirts or bulk loads of shirts, so if anyone has questions or would like to order, I'm just an e-mail away.

For now, this is for people I know on a one to one basis so if I don't know you personally, just e-mail me and I can see what I will do, but for now only people in my area and the ones i know. thanks =)

No comments: